Monday, June 13, 2016

Of Course Stefan Molyneux Could Be Wrong, But You've Done Nothing To Show It

To +DieMenschMaschine85 in response to his comment in +Latent Soul's thread on +fakeengineer's excellent video, a compilation of the The Best of Lauren Southern
DieMenschMaschine85 claimed without evidence that +Stefan Molyneux was wrong about something and ridiculous. When I countered with skepticism about this claim, he attacked me instead.

With your help, we can make this internet bully famous for his stupidity.


Here is my epic response, even if I do say so myself...



Still no evidence, sophist. Talk is cheap. And no talk cheaper than yours. How the hell do you ever manage it with so much gay* cum in your superior, privileged mouth?

Do you even know what skepticism is? It's doubting the wild claims made against a man like Stefan who actually cares enough and bothers enough to present evidence. Unlike you, so far.

Transacting business isn't begging. Or else every business is begging to provide you a service. Desperate to not look too desperate.

You've provided more than enough evidence here that you're a circle-jerk gay fuckbag, for instance. (See my definition of "gay" above.)

If you had a marketable skill such as sucking any actual cock, it would be an vast intellectual improvement, I'm sure.

But if I were to claim you're "probably an entitled rich kid", such as one without any marketable skill, I'd still need an argument or evidence, you see.  Not a promissory note.

"Please redeem this coupon for an argument."

But when I make a claim, I need to present some kind of evidence that daddy gave you a progressive education in gynocentric government think.

For those many who've already seen through your bullshit by now and simply laugh at you in the the background, by the dozens, there's nothing more you can say to them. Your actions have said enough.

You sophist bullies love your DARVO, kafkatraps, and other tricks, don't you?

So enjoy swaying the useless brain-dead zombies fool enough to believe you're not leading them to the slaughter.

I'm sure a short, bright dose of radiation will square them away by the millions in a fraction of a second, after your little sticker campaigns and leaflets and other pollen-spreading fail to overturn the civilization that's in your way.

Or am I mistaken about your personal ambition?

Go on. Pretend you're not an extreme leftist. That you're an enlightened rationalist, and immune to such bias anyway. Although it's hard for you to prove by saying things like

"Thank you for proving my point." Projection is a bitch, my ideological nitwit. Hours have passed, and you've found nothing to dispute in all your digging yet? Too bad.

I guess that makes you a liar, when it comes to your 5 to 10 minute claim.

Liars have very little credibility, even among the very stupid few people you hope to sway to give their lives for your rich corporations, lies and corruption.

Say more words. Please. Say "science." As if that proves you're a man of science.

Because saying "science" will prove something, right?  In which case I'll say science has scientifically proven that science is fallible and corruptible, just like governments, and even German courts and universities and press and politzei.

And once corrupted, they stay corrupt, until acted upon. That's just Newtonian mechanics. Intuitive physics. Nothing really challenging. Not enough to make you an atom bomb.

So please make more unsubstantiated claims about how you can't possibly be corrupt and biased and limited to attacks.


When attacking Stefan doesn't work, you attack his fans. 

But that didn't work either. Fuck! It sucks to be you.

If you like sophistry so much, then prove you weren't adopted by a well-placed government official or raised in the lap of luxury, abusing and maybe even molesting the innocent... stirring up the resentment of people like me every day of the week including today.

By calling your victim the REAL bully, until our sociopathic hatred reaches the white hot burning point where we'd enjoy squeezing the life out of bullies like you.

When you piss off a civilized man, a man of science, a man who makes things with his own hands, who creates things of value upon which your life of luxury and convenience depends, a man who fights your battles, a man who crafts your weapons, the man who feeds your belly, the man who ensures your safety from the rabble by erecting courts of law instead of lynch mobs, then we tend to do some highly productive things.

We roast countries and continents with our male teardrops loaded with napalm and TNT over cities like Dresden and Tokyo. But we white men don't just kill thousands overnight. We kill them efficiently and systematically.

The blue collar man you'd send to a GULAG is a man who takes pride over the fine, white, male craftsmanship of each and every grease gun to ensure every bomb bay door swings open ever so smoothly and right on time to reliably, consistently drop each of millions of heavy packages filled with justice on the families and wives and sisters and daughters and cousins and babies in their cribs or sucking on the tits of the wives of enemy soldiers who dared to provoke our fury.

But as you can plainly see, I don't claim to know you're selling communism by tearing down its opponents, or traitors to your own people, leading them like disarmed sheep into an animal corral to die of a disease like dysentery or starvation.

The industrialists' sons sure love starving people, don't they?

To accuse you of such a thing? It's all conjecture. If I made such claims, they'd be equally as valid as yours: one man's opinion.

That being the case, what are you so afraid of? That I'm right? That you've been mentally masturbating at the thought of rounding up my people and putting them to death by famine or disease once you've got our guns away from us?

Oh, of course not. Because nothing I say makes any sense. Not while I'm the one saying it.

Nothing I say makes any sense, when it's a baseless accusation aimed at YOU.

If I say that you're crazy, stupid, or full of shit, it's not true. Why? Of course, it's because it would only true when you're the one accusing me of it, you crazy, stupid liar.

But my little obnoxious bully, breathing lungs full of the air that my people have permitted you to breathe out of the ever narrowing mercy and dwindling forgiveness and waning generosity of our spirits, because we were taught to forgive by the fathers you leftists are ripping away from their families by force through the family courts, as you're probably squirming in your seat in guilt and dread as you read these measured words written by a man without a silver spoon to his name...

That's not an argument.


* "gay," in this case, is a term I'd previously defined for him as someone who participates in a willfully ignorant circle jerk, agreeing with the baseless opinions of others without any attempt to present evidence or arguments or anything but name-calling. Mental masturbation is bad enough, but such circle-jerks of mentally masturbating each other is pretty gay.



1 comment:

  1. 23:13, Youtube...

    To add, here's a quote from your blog:

    "DieMenschMaschine85 claimed without evidence that +Stefan Molyneux was wrong about something and ridiculous. When I countered with skepticism about this claim, he attacked me instead.

    With your help, we can make this internet bully famous for his stupidity."

    You called me a bully. I'm not sure why? Please give evidence to support that I'm a bully. You also said I "attacked" you.

    Here's my response:
    "What the fuck are you shiting on about? Making wild assumptions. I didn't go in to detail because it was a general statement. IF you want me to back up what I said, I can. I'll even point you to the video and then you can come back and try refute my facts and evidence. So, before I go get the video and then link you to the facts which will waste 5-10 minutes of my time and then prove you wrong, I'm offering you a moment to accept it's unhealthy to brown-nose even your idols.

    And to clarify, I didn't say he said things I didn't like. He said something that was based on some feeling and not fact.

    Thanks for proving my point even more. You seem like you brown nose your idols and never question them, exactly the point I was trying to prove. You sound like sheep with a brown nose.

    Now, if you want, I'll find that video and link to the evidence contrary to Molyneux's comment? Shall I save you the embarrassment or will your ego get the better of you?"

    I offered to give you evidence. But before I was going to waste 5-10 minutes (possibly more) time trawling through the video and getting the data, I would give you a chance to let it be and give me the benefit of the doubt. As displayed by your response to that, you insulted me..

    "How the hell do you ever manage it with so much gay cum in your superior, privileged mouth? "

    Then you proceed with, one could argue, delusions of grandeur..

    "When you piss off a civilized man, a man of science, a man who makes things with his own hands, who creates things of value upon which your life of luxury and convenience depends, a man who fights your battles, a man who crafts your weapons, the man who feeds your belly, the man who ensures your safety from the rabble by erecting courts of law instead of lynch mobs, then we tend to do some highly productive things. "

    Then you call me a "crazy, stupid, liar" - however, it could be in an ironic sense, seemingly using my "baseless" tactics against myself.

    "If I say that you're crazy, stupid, or full of shit, it's not true. Why? Of course, it's because it would only true when you're the one accusing me of it, you crazy, stupid liar."

    To add, I can see you were just trying to prove a point. A point I emapthize with, but you picked that argument with the wrong person. Friendly fire comes to mind.

    So, please, before you give lectures on YouTube to people about arguments, fallacies etc, it might be good to also practice them.

    Edit: I never said Molyneux was ridiculous either. Practice what you preach man.

    BTW, I see you are also a fan of Sargon. Good for you. You might learn something from him with your channel you are setting up.

    ReplyDelete