Sunday, May 22, 2016

Thought Police In The Boy's Room

I Guess BuzzFeed Wants to Normalize Thought Policing in The Men's Room, Guys.


There should be no shame about touching yourself. Because that would be conservative wrongthink.
If you pee in front of me, it's sexual assault. If you don't, you're a transphobe.
As I think I correctly predicted in this post:
And in this video:

If you don't like Obama's open-door bathroom policy for your kids, you can just hold it in and avoid the bathroom. Enjoy the kidney damage, boys. Or you could show up to school too dehydrated to learn. Since you can just say "I'm a trans guy" after the fact to defend yourself if you're caught in the boy's bathroom or locker room, girls who abuse this policy can't get in trouble. And vice versa.

But I'm sure there's no way girls would take advantage of someone being vulnerable in the bathroom, right?

But I'm sure it's fine.

Hey... It Won't Kill You To Show A Little Sensitivity
(Even though Amy Inita Joyner-Francis died April 21, beaten to death inside a Wilmington, Delaware high school bathroom by 3 girls.)
Whoopsies. I guess I was wrong. Some girls will fuck your shit up when given half the chance. As one did in this video while students stood by doing nothing.

"Remember your motherf--ing skin tone." Black Supremacist Beating Someone Who's Apparently Not Black Enough To Have Her Own Opinion


You might not agree with me, or with reality itself, but as you may know, I've recently decided to do something about people tuning me out. You see, white men are ignored in today's society. And long ago, I realized I wasn't quite like everyone else.

So in order to feel more like myself, I've decided to come out of the closet as a transblack transwoman antifeminist apostate lesbian, so I'd really appreciate it if you'd all stop silencing me.



My Father Would Literally KILL Me If He Knew I Didn't Want To Be Muslim Anymore

The Point Is It's True Because I Said So

Which is all you need to do to shower with teenage girls. So wait... I can go shower with the girls now? Where do I sign up to go back to high school?

Not to worry. Bill O'Reilly's on it.


Enjoy the cultural apocalypse, folks.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for checking this out. Be well. Stay safe. If you want to pee on each other or near each other, just keep it between consenting adults and it's all good, folks.

    Also, let's try to keep each other safe, too. For some reason, people are being brutally beaten in schools, in public bathrooms. These aren't easy problems to solve with a clash of so many different cultures sharing the same spaces. So good luck with that "diversity is our strength" when in a time when diversity of opinion isn't allowed.

    ReplyDelete