Sunday, June 5, 2016

My Teeth Tried To Kill Me

That's why I was inspired to make this video for you.

It's about one of the worst things that could ever happen to you if you got a toothache.

The story was reported by the Huffington Post, filed under "Weird News". I suddenly realized the writer could be in as much danger as the victim in his story. Maybe more.

Update: I checked up on this writer who's apparently lost a leg. I still don't have all the details yet. But it explains a lot.

My voice is ravaged by a nasty infection that spread to my neck and caused headaches before the horse-pill sized dose of antibiotics brought me back from the brink. I don't know how long it will take to fully recover, but my guess is I'll never be the same again.

Neither will the victim in this story, who (according to reports) made the mistake of dating the wrong person in the first place.

Enjoy the video. I enjoyed making it for you. Even though it was like pulling teeth.

1 comment:

  1. One of my exes is a chemist and a geneticist.
    I always thought it would be interesting and horrifying if she decided to perform gene therapy experiments as a form of revenge.
    ; - )
    Nice twist ending!
    : - )

    ReplyDelete